Mode


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mukadimmah as An Introduction (:


Ouh. Heyy, hi there! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm not really expert in this blogging matters, but at least i wanna try, right? (:

I'm a new beginner, so don't asking me why my blog doesn't really looks VERY cool like the others blogger, okay. I knew my blog looks like it still under the construction. Yaa. Just a few posts to read, boring, huh? Oh. What a shame. Okay. I will post more pretty cool post as much as I can after this, I promise you, stalker. Ngee. Heyy, let me introduce you who I am, before I started to babbling moreee. Heee.


Fisrtly, not the second one, my name is Ekin. Yeahh. Simple and nice. Hehe. I came from Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia. I'm still young but i'm matured, i think. 19 years old in this year. I don't really like in writing actually but i'm joining this blogging world because i thinks by blogging can help me to upgrade my knowledge and to improve my not really good English language, indeed, and also can let me share to the whole worldwide about what was kicking around in my mind. Isn't it a good reasons for blogging? Zzz.


Hmm. Too much to say, but i don't have enough time right now. You'll know me better by this blog. That's all.


Love,
Ekin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment